Details:Name Ghanaian-German Economic Association Phone 0263007588 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
GHANA ECONOMIC OUTLOOK 2022
Under the theme, “Navigating the current economic challenges in Ghana”, our seasoned resource persons from the Ministry of Finance, GIPC, GRA, KPMG-Ghana, and Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications will enlighten us on topical issues as they relate to the business community.
Speakers & Topics
- Hon. Ken Ofori-Atta, Minister, Minister of Finance
“Overcoming our short and medium term economic challenges.”
- Mr. Ammishaddai Owusu-Amoah, Commissioner-General, GRA
“Benchmark values and other matters”.
- Mr. Yofi Grant, CEO, GIPC (confirmed)
“Assisting the investor community to overcome the short and medium term economic challenges.”
- Mr. Kenneth Ashigbe, CEO, Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications
“The e-levy conundrum and SIM re-registration issues”
- Mr. Gordon Dardey, KPMG (confirmed)
“Taking advantage of the 2022 budgetary provisions to overcome business challenges”.