GGhanaian-German Economic Association held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on the 20th of November, 2019; an event which realised the election of the following as the new GGEA Board of Directors for the 2020 – 2022 term.
1. PRESIDENT – Mr. Stephen Antwi
2. VICE PRESIDENT – Mr. Christian Potyka
3. MEMBER – Mrs. Soraya Anglow
4. MEMBER – Mr. Stephan Ata
5. MEMBER – Mr. Carsten Duewer
6. MEMBER – Mr. Mackenzie Schow
7. MEMBER – Mr. Morgan Uloko
The newly elected directors pledged their unflinching commitment towards driving the vision of the Association and towards ensuring its prosperity by collectively directing its affairs, whilst meeting the appropriate interests of all stakeholders.
Source: GGEA news